Friday, April 20, 2012

I wish.


Last month one of my happy musical dreams came true.
My brother, Kyle, bought us all tickets to go see Eisley in Niagara Falls for my birthday!
I have been waiting for this moment for many many years.
These ladies continually keep me inspired with their lovely harmonies, whimsical lyrics and the beautiful bearing of their souls.
I even took a video to share with you... (Brian this was for you!)

EISLEY, I Wish.  Live in Niagara Falls. from jess allyn on Vimeo.

Ya, I know.
It was a really perfect night. And they have done it again, whether I am listening to them in the compactness of my room, or seeing them right in front of me, they do not fail to leave me feeling very inspired and energized to make something beautiful.
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment