Sunday, June 24, 2012

All together now.

I realized some of you only read my blog and do not follow me on other social media spaces so I figured I should let you know this happened a few months ago..

YES, HE'S HOME! my little brother is in the states, just got a new apartment, and is planning his future with my lovely sister-in-law to be:) I am so excited for him/them and this new season ahead.
For Easter this year it was the first time we were all together again so we had a little family photoshoot so we could update our family picture. (We have two new additions this year, ya know!)
So here is my silly family and to my sister-in-law I am sorry I take forever to post everything.


















Always incredibly grateful for this growing family, one thing that never runs dry is love.
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment