Thursday, July 19, 2012

Le Wedding// The Secret Garden Shower

“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealed new miracles.” 


When you have a bridal shower it is somewhat of a blur. At the end you know it was wonderful, you know you enjoyed it, but you do not remember anything specific. You cannot recall exactly what the room (or backyard) looked like or all of whose faces you saw, it feels as hard to remember as a memory from years ago even though it was only a few short weeks ago.
But sometimes you have lovely friends who can capture your day just perfectly through a lens. Friends who give you a disc full of all your memories so you can refer to them and relive each detail.
These photos are from my dear friend Lisa's eyes, I hope enjoy a little glimpse into the beautiful world these beautiful ladies created for me.






















I cannot handle all the beauty within these pictures. If you know me at all or maybe just have an idea who I am from reading this little blog, you would know this day was truly and perfectly me.
There are many more photos of all the lovely people who came that day. I figured I would have a separate post for it just so you do not get photo overloaded.
more very soon.
xoxo j

3 comments:

  1. So, so beautiful! I found your blog from your guest post on Sweet and Wild. I am a sucker for love and weddings (who isn't?), so I'm in love with your blog already. I'm your newest follower!

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is so beautiful and perfect!! can't wait for the day when I get to have a beautiful little bridal shower of my own.

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems perfect for you! I met you at Houghton when Greg and I were art majors and you were such a doll! I am beyond happy for you and Greg. It's so exciting. God Bless and the bridal shower looked truly magical.

    arusticlove@blogspot.com

    hugs, april

    ReplyDelete