Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy First Day of Fall!

I know, I know. You're thinking, "wait I thought that was at the end of September?" and that's okay it is a common misconception. But the truth is fall reallllly starts the day you have your first pumpkin spice latte of the season!

So Greg and I decided to start fall this weekend. While we were picking up more apartment things and doing exchanges it was the perfect time to indulge in our seasonal treat.
Greg and I's story started sometime in the fall, as the leaves were changing so were we. Yes, honestly we do not remember or have an exact date, so for the last three years we have been saying "the fall" is our anniversary and we celebrate our love all season long.
It has taken a whole week for me to really process what happened the weekend before. For me to sit down and read all the kind words you all left for us, to just reflect and be thankful.
I am still in disbelief I get to spend everyday with my best friend, we are SO enjoying playing house.
And again I am surrounded by the most amazing people in the world. Our village of loved ones are the most incredible, giving, loving, encouraging, and selfless people I know. We absolutely could not have done it all without them
Hope you had a happy Monday and I hope you all decide you start the best season ever soon also:)
xoxo, j

2 comments:

  1. so great to have you blogging more often again :o) I totally initiate my fall with a starbucks beverage too, but mine is Chai :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Greg's hunched-over shadow in the photo of you... ;)

    Happy fall! Always the best season. So glad to be living so close that I can spend it with y'all :)

    Cam

    ReplyDelete