Monday, October 15, 2012

i thought they discontinued the patch.

Sometimes I feel like I am living in a dream.
Like everyday when I walk outside and realize I am sharing a house with two of my favorite ladies.
I remember it as if it were yesterday, I was craft dating with Lisa and she mentioned her neighbors were moving out this summer and Greg and I should think about moving in.
At the time it seemed like a reallllly happy thought, but just a thought. It seemed like it wouldn't be attainable or would just be one of those things you talk about in retrospect wishing it would have actually happened.
Well, guess what? This time the stars aligned in our favor. We moved into the apartment right behind two people that are not only super sweet to have as neighbors but inspiring and beautiful friends.

Before we actually moved in I had a dream that we were all carving pumpkins togther and it was warm and heart filling and when I woke up I knew this was the place we needed to spend our first year of marriage.
We made my dream come true in a small way this yesterday when the four of us went off to have a fall adventure.














 Ode to my favorite farm, *sigh*. We had a truly wonderful time. I think it was just what we all needed some simple beauty and outdoor air. Yay for Fall:)
All this talk of our apartment reminds me I really want to show you a home tour on the blog, we are SO close to being done. It has been quite a process but it really starting to feel like home 
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment