Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One year ago today.


A year from this very day, Greg asked if he could keep me forever.
It feels like some distant memory that warms me when I relive the day in my head. It was purely, and easily one of the most joyous days of my life.
But what may have been overshadowed by it all was also my best friends birthday.
Yes, Greg completely pulled one over on me and proposed on his own birthday.
But this year I am floating in a sea of thankfulness and excited to be just celebrating my sweet husband.
So to you my dear,
Happy Birthday!
I cannot believe how quickly a year has passed!
I am filled with massive amounts of happiness knowing I get to spend each and every day with you.
You are the most kind hearted, gentle spirit I have ever known. You bring not only me, so many of our dear ones peace and love by just your presence.
I love knowing I will be the one beside you as you grow older, wiser and even grayer for all our days to come.
So thankful for your life dear, its a beautiful one.

xoxo (yours)
j


photo c/o Joy Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment