Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DIY: Give Thanks Banner

Helllllo!
I hope you all had an absolutely peachy Monday! I wanted to write all weekend but it was quite possibly our last burst of sunshine in upstate New York. Before the long we will be enduring the long winter so we had to get outside and enjoy to air.
When the sun goes down Greg and I retreat into our little home to spend our evenings snuggling, laughing, dreaming, and creating new things.
We were out recently I found I little banner I so badly wanted to buy. Greg assured me he could recreate it at home, he did. It was so darling I had to share it with you.

 1. cardstock 2. ribbon 3. hot glue gun 4. scissors

1. Cut out all your triangles

2. Measure out your ribbon and crease over your letters


3. All you need is a thin line of glue

4. Don't forget to turn it over and glue down the back!
 Hang it it somewhere in your home for the season!
Did you notice how many more leaves are on our Thankful Tree in just a week?! I love it!
Also my sweet husband is so kind, he made printable banner letters so you can truly make this at home!


[click images to enlarge & print]

I have been trying to take the time to go through our wedding photos so I can share them with you. I promise to get a least one post within the week.
Thanks always for your love and support.
Happy Homemaking:)
xo j

No comments:

Post a Comment