Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5.13.13

I feel like I have so many photos for last week because besides ending the week with the accident, it was really a wonderful joy filled week..











1. dinner in our backyard with the most lovely neighbors
2. nice weather means class outside
3. class outside still means bringing Legos
4. flowers from one of my littles
5. Lala's from a stand in big sister
6. a huge piece of my heart
7. my home away from home
8. dapper dunn
9. pure bliss
10. you hold beauty in the palm of your hand
11. the two loves of my life


Even if at times I feel like "what the heck am I going to take pictures of this week", I'm really enjoying this challenge. It encourages me to find the small beauties in each day instead of writing the day off as either "good" or "bad", I'm working hard!
Hope you have a wonderful week:)
xoxo j

No comments:

Post a Comment