Wednesday, January 8, 2014

happy arctic freeze!


Yesterday was my first snow day which was actually just a the-world-is-frozen-dont-go-outside day.
I didn't even know what to do with a whole unplanned day off, so things got a little crazy.
I drank coffee out of a mug and not a to-go cup, risky I know.
I snuggled my puppy as long as possibly.
I wore my pajamas all day, scandal.
I dusted, vacuumed, and organized so this baby bird possibly has a nook to call his own.
I got to visit with a dear friend as we repeated many of the above stated activities.
I made breakfast for dinner because its one of my hubby's faves.
I went the whole day with no make-up.
It was a prettty great day, something I have needed for myself for many months now. I needed a time to let my brain process and reflect and prepare for all that has happened and all that is to come.
Maybe I am getting just a tiny bit excited.
more soon,

xoxo j



No comments:

Post a Comment