So I've been inspired crazy amounts lately just by everything around me.
I've never considered myself an artist by any means, though I love to paint, create, and dance.
But I have always considered myself a crafter:)
I LOVE to make things out of nothing, beautiful things for people to enjoy. I see something in everything, I'll use anything unwanted or discarded.
Scrap paper, used stamps, ribbon, and now... socks!
I have fallen in love with these new friends of mine. They are little monsters made from socks.
I so very much enjoy making these! My kids at work adore them and my friends (knowing how weird I am) think they are the silliest and want one to hang with:)
Hope you enjoy them, if you end up getting your hands on one the only rule is you have to give him or her an awesome name, haha!
happy crafting.
-j
ps. thanks to boy for photo editing for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment